Sunday, January 24, 2010

Conan & Jay

I've refrained from talking about the whole Conan V. Jay scenario play itself out on late night television. Many have asked me why. Well the answer is simple, I don't care.

Know why?

Because only viejitos care about late night television on network television. Everyone else watches cable anyway.

But for some reason, old people are really paying attention to the late night drama, which is weird because they are usually falling asleep around 9pm.

But I guess the late night television wars are a little like the teenage drama Twilight. My daughters have their little mock rivalry of Team Edward and Team Jacob.

I'm thinking of selling t-shirts at the old folks home that say Team Conan and Team Jay.

If you ask me, most people in Hollywood are blood suckers anyway!

No comments: