Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Campaign Sign Drama: Acosta V. Herrera


In the latest round of campaign back & forth dealing with signage, this photo was leaked to me the other day.


As you can see the truck in the photo has a sign in the back, which appears to be a sign belonging to Beto Acosta, a candidate for judge.


The interesting thing about this photo is that the vehicle allegedly belongs to a man named Cesar Prieto. Sources at the courthouse tell me that Mr. Prieto is the Mental Health Cooridinator for Judge Herrera, who is the incumbent that Beto Acosta is running against.


1 comment:

Jeremiah McCrimmon said...

This is very interesting. I am the underdog in my race....and have the smallest amount of campaign funds. I have purchased about 50 signs and 15 banners....and placed them in certain places across El Paso....and most in yards of supporters, but yet....people have actually stold my signs too. I know a vote is a vote, but c'mon....stealing signs is ridiculous, especially when I'm the underdog with probably 1% of the money/signs as my opponents. Oh well....I will survive...hey hey....