Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just Thinking Out Loud Here...

But with all this talk about County Commissioner's Court Precinct 3, I haven't really talked about who would run for Quintanilla's seat.

But with the new lines, the more I think of it, the more I can't really think of anyone that jumps out as a viable candidate for the office.

Except one name....Willie Gandara.

Think about it, its not such a bad move for Gandara politically. I doubt anyone would run against him and he would get a chance to work on policy that would still impact the area he represents now. He's independently wealthy so the pay wouldn't be that big of a deal to him. They are only in session every other year, so he should be able to manage his business interests at the same time. He does it successfully now and Commissioner's Court is always in session.

I'm sure other names will pop up, but that's all that has come to mind right now...

No comments: