Sunday, October 7, 2012

Trini Lopez Resigns as Mayor of Socorro?

I don't have any details yet, but I saw a tweet from El Paso Times Reporter Aileen Flores stating that Socorro Mayor Trini Lopez has resigned. I haven't been able to confirm it as of yet.

You can follow Flores on www.twitter.com/AileenBFlores to get more updates.

I don't know anything else other than the fact that I saw her tweet a few minutes ago. Stay tuned to the El Paso Times for more info.

I'll bet local TV might have a blurb on it during the 10 o'clock broadcast tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Media told me that he confirmed it to about 30 minutes ago. The details werent too hazy but from what they told me it was regarding the moving of the elections.

Jesus

Anonymous said...

What is your take on it sir?

Jesus