Thursday, November 29, 2012

Okay, Okay, Its True. LSB Ends New Years Eve

Yes, I will be ending the L*B in about a month. I've been getting lots of calls asking me if its true since the KVIA piece came out and yes it is. I'll be writing some farewell pieces as the date gets closer.

I know, I've said I was quitting twice before. And each time my intent was to hang'em up. But something was always able to pull me back in. When I was quitting the other two times it was mostly out of frustration. You readers can be a very difficult master to please.

But this time is different because I HAVE to quit the blog. So yes, it will be done and over on the 31st.

I have plenty of time between now and then so I'll make sure I keep it interesting around here until then and the last week should be a lot of fun.

Its good to go out on a high note, so I plan on having a lot of fun with the L*B over the last month.

The question I keep getting asked the most is why?

I've told people its because I'm going to go away to clown college. That's a bold face lie.

The truth is, I won the Powerball Lottery last night. Now I can afford clown college.

Don't believe me? Meh, who cares? Those crazy bloggers have no credibility anyway and nobody reads those guys...right?

No comments: