Thursday, November 29, 2012

Robinson - Wilson (Further Review)

Yes, it pains me greatly that I had to actually agree with City Rep Carl Robinson on an issue. I still think he's right, but I think in order to provide a more complete discussion of the context, I think we need to go to the instant replay booth for further review.

Apparently the offending remark had to do with the alleged onset of dementia in a couple members of city council.

I really started to wonder why Wilson might say something like that, ya know, how did she come to the conclusion that dementia might be setting in? Frankly I was stumped. The only thing I could come up with was Carl Robinson's "oversight" relating to citations about not having a driver's license.

Guess we have to spend some time under the hood on this one...

No comments: