Monday, November 12, 2012

Video: Ortega Post- Announcement Interview

Photo by Peter Svarsbein
Sorry, I'm a little behind on my blogging but here is video from an interview with Steve Ortega following his announcement for his bid to be Mayor of El Paso. I will follow-up with video of his entire announcement speech later this afternoon.

The substantive question I had for Ortega was regarding a previous conversation we had in which he had indicated emphatically that he was not interested in running for Mayor.

If you believe the word around town, there's a lot of that going on (people once saying they aren't interested in a seat and then deciding they are) and may impact a city rep race. But more on that particular development later.

One last thing, as you can see in the photo, I didn't have a regular camera on my at the time so I had to improvise. Sorry about the background noise.




No comments: