Monday, September 1, 2014

Never Regret



The Lion Star Blog is back.

And as the good congressman from South Carolina, Frank Underwood says, "Let the butchery begin".

There are a lot of people who aren't going to be happy about my return and with good reason. They've had it pretty good in my absence.

My haters will do what they always do, talk smack from behind a keyboard. For more than a year and a half I had to put up with all of that stuff without being able to punch back.

Those days are over.

Sure they'll kick and scream and take their outrage to Facebook. But lets be honest, they'll be my most loyal readers. Obsessing about whether or not I write about them will be their hobby when they aren't sitting around coming up with their latest conspiracy theory about local government. But relax haters, we have plenty of time and there will be plenty to elaborate on about my return.

Be patient.

Its really gonna suck for Maxipad and El Paso Snooze. You vatos are about to be irrelevant (again).

Sure, we all know what you're going to do. Both of you will write some angry little piece that will be a rehash of the same old crap you've always said about me. Paredes will probably come up with some new lame-ass photoshop job of me and Maxipad, well I think he'll just continue to obsess over my hair, taste in women, choice of beer, my booty, etc. (Yawn)

And then what?

I've already survived the worst you and the rest of the crazies have said and done to me. And I'm still here.

The fun part is that I know more about the two of you than you think. The next few weeks of your relevance are going to be a lot of fun for me. The only real question is, which one of you do I expose first? Ah decisions, decisions.

In the mean time, you two will be reduced to writing posts that are reactions to stuff David K and I write.

Sorry boys, back to the bench you go. Now go fetch me some water.

Its time to get back in the game.

Batter up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back
As you mentioned there are two bloggers out on the Interweb trying to replicate what your blog has given us here in the 915 area but they lack your panache, your, uh, flash, your flavor. Here you are again, thanks.

Alberto Flores