Thursday, June 18, 2015

Acosta Fundraiser / Birthday Celebration

I made a rare appearance at a fundraiser last night. I typically don't attend but I was interested in this one because so many candidates have already announced. Plus it was a birthday celebration and who doesn't like birthday parties?

Normally when you hold a fundraiser you pick a smaller size room so that when Don Williams takes pictures it looks like a lot of people are there. This one was held in the lobby of a hotel and so it was a big space. I forget the name of the hotel, but its the one with Teddy's on the bottom floor. Or as I like to call it, the Cougar Palace.

Even with a big room there were a lot of attendees including a few people I haven't seen in years.

As expected, there were several candidates in the building including the constable candidates and all three candidates for District Attorney.

I snapped this quick photo of District Attorney Jaime Esparza and challenger Leonard Morales but Yvonne Rosales was also there. I didn't get a chance to visit with her but I did get a couple moments with Morales and he seems to have a plan in place. Sorry, wasn't a formal interview so no video but its still early. I'll interview all three candidates sooner or later.


No comments: