Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Acosta Question

Since I posted an announcement about her fundraiser I have been getting several emails or text messages all asking me basically the same question.

If she's termed out, why is she having a fundraiser if she's not going to have another campaign and her last campaign had no opponent?

Well, you do the math. Why do you think she's having a fundraiser?

The other question I get asked is what she's running for. Well I think she lives in Rep Blanco's district so it's not likely she would take him on. She's in Commissioner Leon's precinct, so not likely she would think about taking him on either. So she could conceivably run for Justice of the Peace, County Judge, or Mayor.

What do you think she's going to do?

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

If you are raising funds don't you need a campaign treasurer and aren't you prohibited from raising money for 30 ish days after filing?