Thursday, September 10, 2015

Dizzy Dave Spins Again...

My favorite hypocrite of the blogosphere is having yet another edition of the old guy shaking his fist at people saying "you kids stay off my grass".

I'll keep it short. 

I'm not insinuating he's in cahoots with Niland.

I'm flat out saying it.

On more than one occasion something has been pitched to me and if I didn't write it, it was on Refuse the Truth shortly thereafter.

So David K is in no position to talk about facts when he is pretty famous for doing what he did in his last post, make a bunch of shit up and just throw it out there. 

But since we are talking facts let's tell the truth David K...

You for some reason posted an unredacted version of the se texts that were available via Maxi Pad's blog, which you also linked to.

But what's interesting is that only 4 people had access to the version you posted. Three guesses who one of them was...

Now it will be fun to see how many city reps get new phones and new phone numbers...although that doesn't give them the protection they think it does...

No comments: