Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sticking With The "Good Boy" - You Can't Make This Up

Well hell, when you're both being investigated by the Texas Rangers (not the one with the Adrian Beltre playing 3rd base) you might as well stick together, amirite?

I wonder what kinda sweet deal he got on this purchase? Come on Jim, you mean the Mayor didn't come outside and help out with the sale? Thats disappointing, you'd think he woulda hooked it up for the homie. Hard to believe he wouldn't help out a colleague on council.

Or maybe it was just a coincidence that Mr. Ruth's Chris purchased a vehicle where it just so happens the mayor owns the dealership?


Okay trolls - I'm well aware there is nothing illegal about buying a Hyundai (but it outta be, hey-yo!) I KID, I KID. Its just funny to me, relax people.

Actually, now that I think about it, that would be an interesting story. Just how many people at City Hall have purchased a vehicle at the Mayor's dealership since he's been elected?

No comments: