Thursday, February 23, 2017

Video: D4 Candidates at Northeast Democrats Forum

Okay I won't bore you with the video of all the debate for the D4 candidates, I just thought I'd post the Morgan thing I mentioned yesterday and a round of all the candidates answering a specific question.

I chose this question because I thought it was the best question from the panel. They asked the candidates to name two things they have done specifically for the Northeast. I think its the single question that gives voters the biggest insight into the Four for Four.



And here is the Sam Morgan closing I was talking about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam Morgan is telling the truth, he resonates with the area, and I am not sure who paid you to make it appear like the did not answer well, but he nailed it!

The other young kids have business being there, even if they have experience and ideas, they seem nervous an shy, attributes that will allow others to eat them alive at city hall.

Anonymous said...

I was at this forum and have known Sam Morgan for a long time. He's a good man. I don't know why he decided to attack everyone, but I think he will learn from this mistake. He means well and has a good heart. Either Sam or Mr. Haggerty will make a good representative for the Northeast.

The Lion Star said...

To the first person commenting...what in the blue hell are you talking about?

I posted video and didn't say he didn't answer the question well. I posted the answers they all gave, so you can see for yourself how each of them did.