Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Better Than #BetoOnABus

Well just when you thought Joaquin Castro's visit to El Paso was going to be a funny campaign troll move, O'Rourke completely snatched away his attention with a brilliant idea of doing a cross country buddy-cop movie with Republican Congressman Will Hurd.

Its hilarious. Its the best bromance this side of Obama and Biden.

I like the idea of two congressmen from opposite parties road tripping it and getting to see the back and forth is pretty interesting. Mostly mundane stuff, like normal people.

They are running a little late for their vote at 6:00pm eastern, so watching them panic as they get closer to DC is going to be hilarious.

I got them to play some Prince, so that was fun. Beto is trashing the back seat of the car with hamburger wrappers.

Actually now that I think about it, its sorta like riding with me. Fast food and politics, which is pretty much any ride with me.

Check out Beto's and Will's (I feel like I can call them by their first names now) respective Facebook accounts for the FB Live feeds. There are no scripts or staff so there's a lot of "shit" being said and neither of them appear to know how to use FB live very well so they mess up a lot, like normal people.

Its the coolest thing I've seen in a long time.

Also, the giraffe hasn't given birth yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curious minds want to know!!! Who would LionStar support in a Castro v. O'Rourke primary?
Who would have the best chance of beating Cruz?

The Lion Star said...

They would both lose.