Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Barceleau a No Shoeau

Jaime Barceleau was a no show last night at the KCOS debate taping.

First, I don't blame any candidate that would rather campaign right now than debate. There's no benefit to it - unless its on TV. If I were Margo, I'd be chomping at the bit to take Saucedo into the deep end of the policy pool and drown him. Saucedo is like a fighter (just kidding, he's not like one at all) that is behind on points and his only hope is haymakers. Thats why he's turned into the brown Trump.

Or slightly less orange Trump. Whatever.

Anywho, the difference between Captain Freedom Fence and Barceleau is that Jaime had originally committed to attending the debate. But come debate time, Barceleau was a no shoeau.

Sources indicate that both he and his spouse were called but no one answered.

Must've gotten cold feet. A constituent called him out a couple days before about something that happened several years ago at a forum recently and I think it shook him up.

Which reminds me, I haven't posted this video in a few days.

My bad.

No comments: