Monday, June 5, 2017

Fun with Saucedo

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm pretty hard on the vato.

Mostly because I believe he's an entitled pocho vendido sell-out who grew up with every advantage in life but tries to be the "average El Pasoan" and tries to be someone he's not all the time.

He did it again at a recent forum and I'll get to that later.

But for now, lets just have a little fun.

I've seen candidates do just about anything for a vote. Memmur that time Melina Castro dressed as Wonder Woman?

Or Jaime Barceleau handing out suckers to people voting for him? Which is really creepy now that a lady has come forward with some interesting allegations.

Hell, Saucedo himself has even posted a video of him staging that he was mopping, then hands the mop back to a senior who was mopping up coffee Saucedo spilled himself.

Told ya he was a douche...

Anywho, I was at this forum awhile back and I haven't had a chance to post the video. As this unfolded another candidate saw me pull out my phone to record and he laughed telling me "sometimes they make it too easy for you."

Yep. They sure do.

I guess the downside of going to an all-boys high school is you never really learn how to dance. After having seen them both dance, I can say with 100% confidence that I know two white people that have more rhythm than Saucedo.



But ya know...as I was watching this video (and laughing) I thought...its missing something. 

I couldn't put my finger on it until it struck me whilst I was listening to some music. This video needs a remix.

And now...dare I say it...I think he actually looks cooler...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say he's a sell out. He's just not qualified to be the Mayor. I wouldn't be surprised if he's running for Mayor because "it's cool" and ego. He doesn't even present a good image for the city. Greasy hair, terrible ungroomed beard, in need off a suit that fits.

He's one the worst possible choices to run for any office. He screws up everything he does. Even a good ole Mexican dance. He's not even funny in the video. He's better suited as a character on a Mexican comedy show.

Anonymous said...

I am voting for Dee but I don't get why you keep hating on Saucedos background. Are we supposed to be angry that his Parents worked hard to send him to private school?

The Lion Star said...

It has nothing to do with being angry about it.

It's how he pretends to be something he's not.